+1 (775) 336-4000
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
PC-Doctor Launches PC-Doctor Factory Express At Comptia Breakaway Exhibit In Las Vegas
Global System Health Leader Showcases Solutions for Techs, Factories and Support
RENO, Nev. (July 24, 2007) — Committed to delivering the worlds leading system-health software for computer systems to value-added resellers (VARs), system builders, IT organizations and service providers, PC-Doctor Inc. (www.pc-doctor.com) will demonstrate for the first time,
The company also will showcase PC-Doctor Service Center 6 and PC-Doctor BTO Support Center at the event, which will be held at the Mirage Resort and Casino (booth number 214) July 31 to August 2.
Based on the same PC-Doctor diagnostics used for years by global computer industry leaders like HP, IBM, Lenovo, Fujitsu and others to save time and money, PC-Doctor Factory Express for Windows provides factory-quality diagnostics and features, formerly only available to major manufacturers, to system builders and service/repair centers of all sizes. With Factory Express, product and service quality are increased due to accurate diagnosis of hardware problems and a decrease in testing time and effort due to automation capabilities. Factory Express has no installation requirements and is compatible with Windows 2003 and above, including PE and Vista!
With PC-Doctor Factory Express, we are making it possible to serve a much broader array of customers with the same core of diagnostics that are used today by the global leaders, said Doug van Aman, PC Doctors chief marketing officer. PC-Doctor Factory Express can streamline any customers testing processes and provide an unparalleled level of system quality assurance.
Industry-Leading System Health Tools
Based on the same diagnostic, system information and other tools relied upon by major manufacturers to reduce unnecessary warranty and service delivery costs and to enhance the customer experience, the benefits of PC-Doctor Factory Express software include:
- Reduced out-of-box failures (OOBF) in manufacturing by ensuring system quality and configuration prior to shipment
- Reduced test time and improved testing processes by allowing for full test automation in both service/repair and manufacturing environments
- Elimination of guesswork — comprehensive testing with the same industry-standard diagnostics used by the worlds largest PC manufacturers quickly finds the real problem
- Increased customer service satisfaction — system configuration and hardware test status can be easily reported in either hardcopy or file (XML or TXT) format.
Key features of the PC-Doctor Factory Express software include:
- Support for Windows Vista, XP, Server 2003 as well as Windows PE
- Hardware test devices — power supply tester, POST card and loopback adapters
- Easy-to-use graphical script editor for creating your own XML test scripts
- Fast, 10-second start-up with no installation requirements
- Direct System Information architecture gathers information directly from devices
- A command line for test automation as well as a user-friendly GUI for hands-on test monitoring
- Exclusive feature! — Middleware module for incorporating secondary applications into a single test script
Also to be demonstrated at CompTIA Breakaway, will be PC-Doctor Service Center 6, the first integrated suite of hardware diagnostics, system information tools and test devices for computer systems that support Microsoft Windows Vista operating system, and, the recently shipped PC-Doctor BTO Support Center.
BTO Support Center is a software application which helps users, manufacturers, and service providers quickly and accurately assess the health of personal computers. Now, due to process for customizing and delivering the software over the Internet, the benefits of the PC-Doctors fast, accurate diagnostics are available to any company, regardless of size. System builders, value-added resellers, service providers, enterprise PC managers, and others can now realize these benefits.
Pricing and Availability
PC-Doctor Factory Express is available for purchase now, and is priced at $900 per license for the complete software and test hardware suite. The license provides any released diagnostic software updates as well as experienced technical support for the first 12-months after purchase. Subsequent software maintenance and support is available after 12-months with the purchase of optional maintenance and support.
Founded in 1993, PC-Doctor, Inc. is the global leader in PC and Android system health, and contextual messaging — offering the most comprehensive set of diagnostic, system information and software tools available. Our system health products optimize product quality, support, and service for the computer user, generating demonstrable savings for our customers. Several of the world's largest PC manufacturers are our clients, and they load tens of millions of copies of our software on their systems every year. For more information about PC-Doctor and its products, visit www.pc-doctor.com or call (866) 289-7237. International customers should call (775) 336-4000.
© 2015 PC-Doctor, Inc. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. PC-Doctor is a trademark of PC-Doctor, Inc., Reno, NV.
All PC-Doctor products are protected by one or more of the following patents: 6,742,148; 6,792,562; 6,829,726; 7,036,129; 7,139,954; 7,155,645; 7,356,744. Other patents pending. All other brand and product names are registered trademarks, trademarks or servicemarks of their respective holders and are gratefully acknowledged. Product specifications subject to change without notice.